STEP BY STEP RETURNS PROCESS
Step 1 – Notify us of the return.
If you do not have an account use either the contact form found at the bottom of this page or in the footer section of the website, select ‘Request Return’ and email us the details of your return.
If you have an account go to the ‘orders’ section, select the relevant order and select warranty to initiate a return, or use the link at the bottom of this page.
Step 2 – Wait for us to authorise the return.
Depending on the time of day returns requests are processed within 48 hours. If you request a return over the weekend we will reply on either Monday or Tuesday.
Once a return is authorised, pack your item securely and include your name and your order number. Unless otherwise requested by us, our Return address is:
(Your ‘W/OR’ order number)
Winsford Industrial Estate
Step 3 – Use a reputable courier service.
We recommend: Royal Mail; The Post Office or DPD. Obtain a tracking number. Make sure you select the correct insurance for your item. Include your address as a return address for the parcel and ensure that the address is visible on the label.
If you use Royal Mail, tracked 48 hour and the relevant parcel size is what we recommend.
Step 4 – Send us the tracking number.
Email us through the tracking number.
Step 5 – Post your return.
Replacements are dispatched once the item being returned has been checked in by the warehouse returns team. This is an automated process and you will receive a dispatch notification once the item(s) has been sent.
If you have chosen a refund, we will process this through your original payment method once the item(s) being returned are confirmed as received and have been checked by the returns department.
- Tracking numbers are required incase the courier loses the parcel. The items contained inside the parcel are your responsibility until they are confirmed as returned to us. We will not accept responsibility for items sent back to us that are lost in transit.
- Insurance for a returned order/item is recommended incase the parcel and items within are damaged or lost by the courier on their way back to us.
- This will allow you to make a claim.
- The items are your responsibility until they are confirmed as delivered at our returns address.
- Once an item has been returned to us it can take between 3 to 5 days to clear through the returns procedure.