STEP BY STEP RETURNS PROCESS
Step 1 – Notify us of the return.
If you do not have an account use either the contact form found at the bottom of this page or in the footer section of the website, select ‘Request Return’ and email us the details of your return.
If you have an account go to the ‘orders’ section, select the relevant order and select warranty to initiate a return, or use the link at the bottom of this page.
Step 2 – Wait for us to authorise the return.
Depending on the time of day returns requests are processed within 48 hours. If you request a return over the weekend we will reply on either Monday or Tuesday.
Once a return is authorised, pack your item securely and include your name and your order number. Unless otherwise requested by us, our Return address is: TBS Returns, PO Box 637, York House, Wetherby Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO26 7NH.
Step 3 – Use a reputable courier service.
We recommend: Royal Mail; DPD or UPS. Obtain a tracking number. Make sure you select the correct insurance for your item. Include your address as a return address for the parcel and ensure that the address is visible on the label.
If you use Royal Mail, tracked 48 hour and the relevant parcel size is what we recommend. Special delivery is not needed unless the value of the goods exceeds the available insurance amount for 48 hour tracked.
Step 4 – Send us the tracking number.
Send us through the tracking number by replying back to our return request email.
We have a client account open with Royal Mail. This allows us to assist with lost or damaged parcels. Tracking numbers also help with confirming from our end that a return has been received.
Step 5 – Post your return.
If you have requested a replacement we can get this dispatched as soon as we know the item being returned is in the postal network. This speeds everything up and allows us to get your replaced item out to you sooner.
If you have chosen a refund, we will process this through your original payment method once the item(s) being returned are confirmed as received by the returns department.
- Tracking numbers are required incase the courier loses the parcel. The items contained inside the parcel are your responsibility until they are confirmed as returned to us. We will not accept responsibility for items sent back to us that are lost in transit.
- Insurance for a returned order/item is recommended incase the parcel and items within are damaged or lost by the courier on their way back to us.
- This will allow you to make a claim.
- The items are your responsibility until they are confirmed as delivered at our returns address.
- Once an item has been returned to us it can take between 3 to 5 days to clear through the returns procedure.